Sunday 27 October 2013

ALPHA DICTIONARY CHALLENGE - LETTER N

Hi everyone, 
Week 22...... end of October... two more months to go and this wonderful Altered Dictionary adventure will end. I am still amazed at those who have kept going week after week since day one. Well done. 

We are started to work on the new challenge with the DT backstage, and I'm really excited about it as I'm sure you will love it as much, if not even more, as this current challenge. 
But, I'm not going to tell you more for the time being (I like teasing).

In the meantime, here's your new letter. 


LETTER N

Here are the samples from the DT

Gio chose number/numero



 and Karen went for the yummy Nectarine

Looking forward to seeing your pages. 

Have fun!

Izzy





4 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear there is going to be another challenge after this one! I need something to keep me motivated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration as always. I chose Navigate/Nautical this time.
    Looking forward to hearing about the next challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't faint, I'm here and it is only week one! I have been stockpiling old dictionaries, don't tell me it isn't dictionaries next year!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have at last managed to make my pages just linked now I'm off to have a look at other entries. Pleased there will be another challenge can we have a little hint.....pleeeeeese :))

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.