Sunday 13 October 2013

ALPHA DICTIONARY CHALLENGE - LETTER L

Hi everyone, 
Week 21 for our Alpha Dictionary challenge... 
Challenge with a twist this fortnight. 

LETTER L
and there must be a WINDOW on your page/ ATC

The window can be an "opening one" like on Gio's page... or non opening like on Karen's... or a window stamp (but be creative)
I'm sure you will come up with brilliant ideas ;)


-----

 Gio chose Light / Luce





Karen chose Lemon for her fruit journal

Have fun!
Looking forward to seeing your pages.

Izzy 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely pages ladies, L with a twist is going to make me scratch my head hopefully an idea will come!!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, wow, amazing twist and both examples are just BRILLIANT!!!! Will give this one a good think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages and I love the twist this time

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have just the stamp for this one! Great twist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argghhh, here I am at 10 to midnight and the collection is closed! Rats, been working on it for a few hours despite my virus.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.