Sunday 11 August 2013

Letter T winner and Wall of fame

Hi everyone,  
Thank you so much for all your entries. It's always a pleasure to visit each and every blog and see what everyone has been up to. 
We have had quite a few trees and tea/ teapots.. and some more unusual words I did not know about so I chose to feature the "most unusual" today as Wall of Famers.
This challenge is a learning curve for me, I tell ya... lol. 

So for the winner... Melissa is up and kinda awake so I asked her to pick the winner as she loves to do all the time. Here's the ipad convo...


so 32 is... 

CAZZY
with this terrific page!


Congratulations! Please email me so I can send you your voucher :)


------------

Now for the wall of fame
it's always very difficult to choose as I love all your pages, 
but here goes. .. 

JulieAnn with Tryst


Twinkle Toes with 
Take The Time To Try
(I had to publish this one!)


Monique with Throne (as in Game of Thrones)


Carol with Triffid

Dawn with Tantalus


Well done to everyone, 
If your name appears above, as a winner or a Wall of Famer, please get in touch and I will send you a logo to add to your blog. 

See you tomorrow

7 comments:

  1. Great winners well done, love them all and all so different. didn't get an entry in again..... life!! Will try for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! great pages! cheers from Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations -- I am missing participating in this wonderful and fun challenge.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coo-ool! I'm A 'Wall of Fame'r Thanks very much, I'm happy you liked my effort. I don't have a blog to display a logo I'm afraid, but I'm going to add the link to this post to the Flickr page for my entry. SO thank you again :0))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking me, I am thrilled to bits, and looking forward to spending my voucher!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.