Friday 16 August 2013

Hexagon week - Gio

Hi,
Gio's turn today with another Tando Mini Tray, the Mini Printer's Tray Hexagonal this time as well as the Crafter's Workshop template Chickenwire reversed.
Love the composition with all the collage in monochromatic tones.
Gio also made a lovely C and S card to match, using the template once again.








1- I gessoed all the chipboards, the Tando Creative Mini Printer Tray Hexagonal, the mini Keys and the mini Hearts.
2- When dry I assembled the Mini Printer and I glued inside the mini hearts and the keys using the Pebeo Studio matte gel.
3- I gessoed a little bit and when dry I sprayed with Dylusions ink spray: London blue , Postbox Red and  Vibrant Turquoise.
4- I stamped the sentiment on some pieces of acetate cut to size and on a piece of Metal sheet using StazOn ink pad - Jet Black and Woodware clear stamp: Alphabet background. 
5- I covered the heart chipboard with Dreamweaver embossing paste: Crackle using a palette knife. 6- When completely dry I sprayed it with the same Dylusion Inks.


I covered the heart chipboard with Ranger Glossy Accents and I laid on it the metal pieces. I glued the heart to the tray. 
I covered the little stand of the tray with some tissue tape.

 For the card: I sprayed Dylusions ink spray Postbox red through the The Crafters Workshop template - Chickenwire reversed on a piece of white cradstock cut to size. I covered the heart chipboard with Dreamweaver embossing paste: Crackle using a palette knife. When completely dry I sprayed it with the Dylusions ink spray: London blue , Postbox red and  Vibrant turquoise. I stamped the sentiment on some pieces of Metal sheet using StazOn ink pad - jet black and Woodware clear stamp: Alphabet background. I glued them to the heart. I adhered the heart to the card.

The Crafters Workshop template - Chickenwire reversed  
Woodware clear stamp: Alphabet background 
Dylusions ink spray: London bluePostbox red, Vibrant turquoise
Pebeo brush pack: set of 8, yellow polyamide 
Metal sheet - copper 
StazOn ink pad - jet black 
Clear Acetate - 10 sheets 
Tim Holtz embellishments: Tissue Tape Journeyman 


FREE POSTAGE WEEKEND
From 6pm on Friday (16th Augustl) to 6pm on Monday (19th August) we have
free postage on all UK orders.  
For customers outside the UK shipping is free for orders over £30


See you tomorrow

3 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.