Sunday 24 March 2013

Letter M winner and Wall of fame

Hi everyone, 

Well, what a selection to choose from this week... Those Altered dictionaries/Alpha pieces are turning out to be more beautiful each week. Which means that I really have a hard time selecting 5... As a matter of fact, it was so difficult this week, that you will have 6 to praise :-). I am sure that those who are featured below will be pleased about this. 
So we had quite a few masks, mermaids, machines, march (in several languages)...
Well done everyone! 

so the winner is... 
I wanted to ask my daughter to pick a number as she loves doing this, but she's at school. 
So as I am on Skype with Sandy as I type this, I asked her to pick a number 
she has picked 19


Cathylynn
Ink, thread and paper

Congratulations! 
Please get in touch so I have your email to send you your £20 voucher




Maisy Moonshine


Scrapmate

Annie

Keren/Altered Ego 


Valerie/Canonbury Creations

The Doghouse

If you are listed above either because you won the voucher or because you are on the WALL OF FAME, get in touch and I'll send you a little logo or blinkie to add to your blog ;-)


See you tomorrow




10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everybody, great pages !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hanging my pages on your wall of fame - I'm so thrilled. Well done everyone. MMx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner! Lovely choices for the Wall of Fame. This challenge is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! Thank you for choosing my ATC for the Wall of Fame, you've made my day - especially among all the brilliant entries. XXX Keren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for all winners. The first and the others of course. It was a great challenge. Wait for the next letter. At soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to everyone - fab stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness what a surprise! Thank you all so much. This is a fun challenge! Congrats to the other winners too!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations cathylynn! And I'm honored to be on the wall of fame. I really love this challenge project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Thanks for adding number six, I'm number six... I'm honoured as the other WOF's are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW I'm famous:) Thanks for choosing me to go on the wall of fame, great company and I'm learning so much from this challenge! I missed P but will catch up
    Val x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.