Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mother's day week - Gio

hi, 
Here's a lovely scrapbooking page by Gio. We have not have one of those for a while. 
How many scrapbookers are reading this blog? Let us know in a comment below... what do you do most? Scrapbooking? Card making? Art Journaling? Altering? 
I would love to know...
Here's how Gio made her page... 



I gessoed some book pages using Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Gesso. 
I stamped and cut some poppies using Woodware clear stamp: Poppy and Jet Black Archival ink. I coloured them lightly using several Distress inks and the Zig BrusH2O Waterbrush: Detailer.
I decorated the Bazzill monochromatic using gesso, PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Snowflake and a little foam to spread the paint through the The Crafters Workshop template - Mixed-up alpha stencil. 
I coloured the Tando Creative: Alphas Sheet chipboards to make the title with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Snowflake and Lilac.

Material
Woodware clear stamp: Poppy
Archival ink: Jet Black
The Crafters Workshop template - Mixed-up alpha
Zig BrusH2O Waterbrush: Detailer
Rocaille beads mix: Pales greens
Claudine Hellmuth Studio - Gesso
Kanban acrylic stamps: Birds of paradise-peacock

See you tomorrow


7 comments:

  1. Great page!! I have never scrap booked, and whilst I started as a card maker these days I largely do art journalling (without the bearing of my soul!!) and altering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful page and a real inspiration.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not my favorite one from Gio, but I love the beads on it and its creativity !!
    To answer your question, for me I started as a scrapbooker then I became a card maker and now love doing Art Journaling (thanks to you first Izzy) and Altering a little bit (thanks to Gio first also !!) LOL ! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and I may have to borrow elements from this please!
    Me, I am an all rounder, scrapbooking (post today in fact), cards, altered, not art journalling much - not enough time!
    Hettie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love those flowers! I do all those things mentioned...in one form or another. Love the variety your bring to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page really like the flowers. I do scrapbooking both digital and hybrid, card making, just getting into altered art and journalling, need more practice, but trying to MAKE time for more crafting of all sorts. Sioux P

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.