Sunday 30 December 2012

NEW CHALLENGE FOR 2013

Hi everyone, 
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and got spoiled with beautiful pressies (some crafty ones too?)

This is just a quick post to let you know of our new challenge for 2013

The ALPHA/DICTIONARY CHALLENGE
starting on Sunday 6th January


The idea behind this originally, was to do an altered dictionary challenge, so we are hoping to see a lot of dictionaries. 
BUT, as we would like many of you playing with us, we have made it an ALPHA challenge so you can play in all sorts of ways (altering an AJ, ATCs, tags, dominoes?... as long as there is an obvious letter or word starting with that letter  as well as its definition.)

We will tell you more next Sunday when we start...
and just saying... we are not starting with the letter A.
We will go through the whole alphabet throughout the year, but not in alphabetical order...
And sometimes, I might add a little "twist" to it, to make sure you are not working ahead of time ;)
The challenge will be posted every 2 weeks


Some of our DT members are playing and have already started. 
So far, they are all approaching this challenge in a different way, and it's going to be faaabtastic!
Here's a few previews.... 
Can you guess who's hiding behind each picture?




See you soon, 




14 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds fun. I really enjoyed the calendar challenge. It was great to be doing something over a number of weeks. This is going to be all year!! Fab idea. Can't wait.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea and hope to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this idea! Seriously cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really fun! Can't wait to get some more details and figure out if it will be something I can play along with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great idea, hope to join in.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting, might kick start me to complete the ABC altered book I've already started and which I was looking at the other day (Been on the go two years at least and only 6 letters done. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds interesting - I'll be checking back on Sunday to see all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds great charity shop beckons will join in never done an altered book
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to finding out more... may have to raid the bookshelves - or the charity shop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oil me likes the sound of this, something different, hmmm can I get a dictionary in time, if not I shall play along with something else, that makes a collection at the end of it, my mum loved her calendar so thanks craft barn for that challenge, I had a really personal gift to give as well as fun making it, perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok. you have my attention. this sounds like it will be fun. Will be back on the 6th bright eyed and bushy tailed. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty new to all this but I will do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. C'est une super bonne idée, cet ensemble de challenges avec un fil conducteur... J'espère avoir le temps de participer, ça me plairait bien d'altérer un vieux dico ! Et sinon, le fragment du milieu ne peut appartenir qu'à... Gio !! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmm sound interesting will tune in for all the details....I failed with the calander challenge life got in the way....hope I can keep up!!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.