Friday 2 March 2012

AJ challenge 2 winner

Hi,
First of all apologies for the delay in announcing the winner.
I had to swim my way through the pages and pages of faxes to find the blog again. It's this time of the year, after the Birmingham show when I have TONS of new stuff to put online (wait until you see what's coming ;)) and I am VERY busy.
Anyway... winner....
Lots of lovely entries again this time, I hope you enjoyed this second Art Journal challenge. Do you want another one?

So for this AJ challenge #2, the winner is.... 





Congratulations Sue!

Please get in touch with your snail mail address and we'll send you your prize ASAP

See you soon, 



9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sue and thanks to The Craft Barn for the challenge. I would love another one - pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sue and yes I'd love another challenge please! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page Sue and well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sue - loved your page!
    Another challenge would be good - yes please!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of congratulations Sue - and yes yes please more AJ challenges. I actually made a page for this one but missed the deadline as I thought the challenge closed at the end of the date stated...oops... Esther x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sue - a fab page indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Sue !! and yes for me too, I like very much your AJ challenge, it's very interesting to discover how a same subject can be treated very differently ! Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Sue! I'd like another AJ challenge too please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sue lovely page enjoy your prize!
    Pretty please for another AJ challenge......... :))

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.